Working Papers Mark F.J. Steel
- Adaptive MC3 and Gibbs algorithms for Bayesian Model Averaging in linear regression models, with D. Lamnisos and J. Griffin. CRiSM Working Paper 13-11, 2013, Arxiv link 
- On posterior propriety for the Student-t linear regression model under Jeffreys priors, with C.A. Vallejos. CRiSM Working Paper 13-15, 2013, Arxiv link 
- In Search of Lost (Mixing) Time: Adaptive Markov chain Monte Carlo schemes for Bayesian variable selection with very large p, with J. Griffin and K. Latuszynski, 2019. ArXiv link 
(A substantially different version from 2014: ArXiv link)
- Technical and environmental efficiency in Spanish energy companies: A Bayesian approach, with S. Segura, P. Gargallo and M. Salvador, 2016. 
- Measurement error in linear regression models with fat tails and skewed errors, with M.Torabi, M. Ghosh and J. Myung, 2019.