I am a first year PhD student in the Warwick Centre of Doctoral Training (CDT) in Mathematics and Statistics and my main research areas of interest are in Mathematical Finance and Applied Probability. Prior to my PhD, I completed my Integrated Masters degree in BSc MMATHSTAT (Master of Mathematics and Statistics) at the University of Warwick with a fourth year project in the field of Mathematical Finance titled 'Predictable Forward Performance Processes: The Binomial Case With Model Ambiguity', under the supervision of Dr Gechun Liang.
- Term 2: ST119 Probability 2
Outside of academia, I partake in and enjoy:
- Pole fitness and aerial acrobatics with Warwick Pole and Aerial Arts.
- Salsa and other Latin dances with Warwick Salsa.
- Email: K.Hirani@warwick.ac.uk
- Office: MB3.14, Mathematical Sciences Building (MSB)