I am a third year student on the OxWaSP CDT which I started after completing the MMorse program at Warwick.
Other research interests include: General Bayesian updating, Divergence Measures, HMC, Change-Point Analysis.
Reports, Articles and Publications
- Doubly Robust Bayesian Inference for Non-Stationary Streaming Data with β-Divergences: Knoblauch, J., Jewson, J., Damoulas, T., 2018. arXiv preprint arXiv:1806.02261.
- Principles of Bayesian Inference Using General Divergence Criteria: Jewson, J.; Smith, J.Q.; Holmes, C. Entropy 2018, 20, 442
- Subjective Bayesian Updating: My discussion on the Read Paper "Beyond subjective and objective in statistics" by A. Gelman and C. Hennig, a condensed version to appear in JRSSA.
- A comment on the Duckworth–Lewis–Stern method: Comments on "The Duckworth-Lewis-Stern method: extending the Duckworth-Lewis methodology to deal with modern scoring rates" by SE Stern, appearing as a viewpoint in JORS. SE Stern's response can be found here
- My MMorse masters thesis examining the Duckwroth-Lewis method in the context of English county cricket is here
Posters and Presentations
- Bayesian Young Statisticians Meeting (BAYSM), University of Warwick (02/07/2018-
03/07/2018), Contributed Talk: Principled Robust Bayesian Updating
- World Meeting of the International Society for Bayesian Analysis (ISBA),
Edinburgh (25/06/2018-29/06/2018), Poster Presentation: Robust Bayesian Updating
- OxWaSP Amazon Berlin Workshop Poster 30/03/17 (Also presented at 53rd and 54th Gregynog Statistical Conference) : Robust Bayesian Updating
- AS&RU launch event Poster 27/03/17: The Duckworth-Lewis-Stern Method and County Cricket
- Warwick R User Group (WRUG) Presentation 02/03/17: Efficient MCMC in R: An Introduction to Rstan
- Warwick Young Researchers Meeting (YRM) Presentation 28/02/17: Robust Bayesian Updating
Zeeman Building C1.14
Department of Statistics
University of Warwick