I am a Statistics PhD student at Warwick under the supervision of Professor Jane Hutton.
My current research is focused on the Multicentre study of early Epilepsy and Single Seizures (MESS) study, in which patients diagnosed with epilepsy were subjected to randomized controlled trial policies of immediate versus deferred treatment. We are interested in providing a prognosis for the patients and clinicians from the study, and propose to apply Survival Analysis methods under Stochastic Processes models.
• Research Students’ Conference in Probability, Statistics and Social Statistics, 25th -28th March 2013, University of Lancaster, Lancaster, UK. Oral presentation.
• Survival Analysis for Junior Researchers Conference 2014, 3rd – 4th April 2014, University of Warwick, Coventry, UK. Oral presentation.
• Work in Progress Meeting, 31th April 2014, Division of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK. Invited Speaker.
• CRiSM Council Meeting, 20th May 2014, University of Warwick, Coventry, UK. Poster presentation.
• Royal Statistical Society International Conference, 1st – 4th September 2014, Sheffield City Hall, Sheffield, UK. Poster presentation.
• IBS Channel Network Conference, 20th – 22nd April 2015, Nijmegen, Netherlands. Poster presentation.
• Workshop on Flexible Models for Longitudinal and Survival Data with Applications in Biostatistics, 27th – 29th July 2015, University of Warwick, Coventry, UK. Accepted Poster presentation.
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics (BS), University of Colima, Mexico.
- Masters degree in Probability and Statistics (MSc), Mathematics Research Centre (CIMAT).
Department of Statistics
University of Warwick
B.C.lopez-kolkovska "at" warwick.ac.uk