- A campus map can be found here
- The conference accommodation is located at the Radcliffe Conference Centre
- Please see here for check-in and check-out details
- Breakfast will be included with the accomodation
- All talks will be held in the Zeeman Building
- Poster reception: 17:30-19:30 on Wednesday 29th June
- Conference dinner: 19:00 on Thursday 30th June
- Lunches: provided in the Zeeman Building
Getting here and parking:
- Information on getting to the University of Warwick can be found here.
- Participants with on-campus accommodation (booked via the conference registration form) have parking included with their room bookings at Radcliffe.
- If you have not booked accommodation but would like a parking space, details of parking on campus can be found here
- Campus: wireless access is most easily available via eduroam
- Accommodation: wireless access is available, ask for log-in details when you check in
- Supermarkets, food and drink outlets: details can be found here.