I am a PhD student working on the applications of rough path signatures to deep learning. My supervisors are Professor Terry Lyons (Oxford), Dr Anastasia Papavasiliou (Warwick) and Dr Hao Ni (UCL). I am a Turing PhD Student, based at The Alan Turing Institute in the British Library, London.
- C. Clausner; A. Antonacopoulos; N. McGregor; D. Wilson-Nunn, "ICFHR2018 Competition on Recognition of Historical Arabic Scientific Manuscripts - RASM2018"
- D. Wilson-Nunn; T. Lyons; A. Papavasiliou; H. Ni, "A Path Signature Approach to Online Arabic Handwriting Recognition", in Proceedings of 2018 IEEE 2nd International Workshop on Arabic and Derived Script Analysis and Recognition, pp 136–139, March 2018.
- D. Wilson-Nunn; A. Chaaban; A. Sezgin; M. S. Alouini, "Antenna Selection for Full-Duplex MIMO Two-Way Communication Systems", in IEEE Communications Letters, vol. 21, no. 6, pp 1373–1376, June 2017. link
- S. A. Alattas; T. Smith; M. Bhatti; D. Wilson-Nunn; S. Donell, "Greater pre-operative anxiety, pain and poorer function predict a worse outcome of a total knee arthroplasty", in Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy, vol. 25, no. 11, pp 3403–3410, November 2017. link
- D. Wilson-Nunn; H. Zenil, "On the Complexity and Behaviour of Cryptocurrencies Compared to Other Markets", on arXiv. link
dwilson-nunn [at] turing [dot] ac [dot] uk