CBNP is an annual symposium for postgraduate students, PDRAs and young academics but also open to any academic/industrialist working in any areas of natural product chemistry and biology.
**************** Update for CBNP13 ****************
7th February 2019: Registration for the CBNP13 is now open! Follow this link to register.
17th January 2019: Information about the CBNP13 will be available shortly.
Tuesday 25th June 2019
University of Warwick, Zeeman Building, MS.01
Please join us for our thirteenth annual meeting exploring the chemistry and biology of natural products covering subjects from synthetic chemistry to microbial genetics.
This meeting sponsored by the Royal Society of Chemistry Chemical Biology and Bioorganic Group, Syngenta, Natural Product Updates and the University of Warwick. One lunch, a wine reception/dinner and prizes for the best talks and posters are all included.
The 2019 CBNP13 event programme will be published on this page in due course.
For enquires please contact:
Matthew Jenner (m dot jenner at warwick dot ac dot uk) or Fabrizio Alberti (f dot alberti at warwick dot ac dot uk).
Instructions for Registration
Registration for the CBNP13 will open shortly.
If you would like to give a talk please register online by Friday 3rd May 2019.
If you would like to present a poster please register online and submit your poster title by Wednesday 12th June 2019.
General Registration Deadline: Wednesday 12th June 2019.
Please submit poster titles by Wednesday 12th June 2019.
- Posters presented should be in portrait orientation and size A0.
- The symposium will be held in the Mathematics department (Zeeman building), which is based on the University of Warwick's main campus, close to Coventry.
- View directions for visiting the University of Warwick for further arrival information.
- Parking on campus is limited though there are good links from Coventry station. Taxis are available to and from the University.
- On Campus accommodation can be booked by the attendees at their own expenses. We suggest booking through the following website https://bandb.warwick.ac.uk/
- In case you would like to book accommodation outside of campus, local alternatives approximately 10/15 min drive away can be found here http://www.visitcoventryandwarwickshire.co.uk/stay/
- There are excellent regular public transport links between the town of Kenilworth and Coventry
Coventry: Premier Inn Coventry City Centre
If you've reserved on campus accommodation, then you'll be able to park at your accommodation site, free of charge.
If you are not booking on campus accommodation, then you can reserve your parking space through us. To do so, please contact Fabrizio Alberti (f dot alberti at warwick dot ac dot uk) no later than Wednesday 12th June saying that you would like to reserve a parking space for the duration of the event, including in your email the following details:
- Date and approximate time of arrival, date and approximate time of departure
- Car make and model
- Registration number
On your arrival you will be able to find a reserved space with your name at either of the top two floors of car park 7. Despite being able to reserve a space for you, you will still need to to pay and display a ticket for the whole duration of your stay. More information, including campus map and fares for the car park for visitors can be found here: Parking on Campus.