CBNP is an annual symposium for postgraduate students, PDRAs and young academics but also open to any academic/industrialist working in any areas of natural product chemistry and biology.
**************** Updates for CBNP17 ****************
8th December 2023: Registration to the CBNP-XVII is now open! Secure your place here.
19th October 2023: The CBNP-XVII will be held at the University of Warwick on 4-5 July 2024. Registration will open soon. The CBNP will be run as an early-career satellite meeting of Directing Biosynthesis VIILink opens in a new window, which is taking place in Birmingham on 1-3 July.
Please join us for our seventeenth annual meeting exploring the chemistry and biology of natural products covering subjects from synthetic chemistry to microbial genetics. The 2024 edition will be held at the University of Warwick on 4-5 July. This meeting is kindly sponsored by UKRILink opens in a new window and the Royal Society of Chemistry Chemical Biology and Bioorganic Group.Link opens in a new window
Prizes for the best talks and posters will be awarded at the meeting.
For enquires please contact:
Matthew Jenner (m dot jenner at warwick dot ac dot uk) or Fabrizio Alberti (f dot alberti at warwick dot ac dot uk).
Instructions for Registration
Registration will open in February/March 2024.
General registration: 9th June 2024.
Oral presentation: 26th May 2024. Oral presentations will be selected based on abstracts and presenters will be notified shortly after the deadline.
- Poster presentation: 26th May 2024. Poster presentations will be selected based on abstracts and presenters will be notified shortly after the deadline.
Our keynote speaker will be announced in due course.
- Posters presented should be in portrait orientation and size A0.
- The symposium will be held in the IBRBLink opens in a new window, Gibbet Hill Campus, University of Warwick, Coventry CV4 7AJ.
- View directions for visiting the University of Warwick for further arrival information.
- Parking on campus for visitors is available on a first-come first-served basis, and is operated through pay and display. More info on parking for visitors is available hereLink opens in a new window.
- On Campus accommodation can be booked by the attendees at their own expenses. We suggest booking through the following website as soon as possible given to limited availability: https://warwick.ac.uk/services/conferences/bed-and-breakfast.
- Some off campus accommodation options:
- If you've reserved on campus accommodation, then you'll be able to park at your accommodation site, free of charge.
- If you are not booking on campus accommodation, then you will need to to pay and display a ticket for the whole duration of your stay. Parking for visitors is available on a first-come first-served basis, and is operated through pay and display. More info on parking for visitors is available hereLink opens in a new window.
- We will be having an informal conference dinner for delegates coming to Coventry the evening before the conference starts, Wednesday the 3rd of July. We will be sending out information to delegates as soon as registration is closed.