This is a legacy award for a trainee who has succeeded despite challenging circumstances.
Nominations should contain positive comments on one or more of the following:
- The nominated trainee has succeeded despite challenging circumstances
- S/he has overcome adversity
- S/he has supported colleagues
- S/he has demonstrated other aspects of development or achievement
Nominations accepted from trainees, subject mentors, professional mentors and university tutors.
- excellent attendance
- engagement with all aspects of the course
- support of peers
- involvement with additional aspects of the course - SSLC/MAB/Resources market etc
Nominations accepted from trainees and university tutors.