In the Department we really value student feedback about how we are doing in all aspects of the student experience
This includes everything from teaching and assessment to personal development and extra-curricular provision.
We listen very carefully to what you tell us through a wide variety of feedback channels available and over the years we have implemented a huge amount of change as a direct result of your feedback.
We want to let you know about the many different ways in which you can let us know how we are doing and about the actions we have taken as a direct result of your excellent and valued feedback.
When we receive your feedback, we treat it very seriously and consider all feedback even if we sometimes cannot make the desired changes for good reasons. The feedback is reviewed and considered by senior staff in the Department and agreed actions will be communicated back to you.
You said, so together we
Find out about the changes implemented as a direct result of your feedback.
Ways to provide your feedback:
- Personal Tutors
- Directors of Academic and Pastoral Support
- Student feedback hours
- Departmental Online Feedback Form
- SSLC (Student-Staff Liaison Committee)
- GSSLC (Graduate Student-Staff Liaison Committee)
- Focus Groups
- Ad hoc feedback to any member of staff
- Dedicated feedback email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Module Evaluation Forms
- National Student Survey (NSS)
- Postgraduate Research Experience Survey
- Induction Surveys
- Warwick Student Survey
- National Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey
- UK Engagement Survey
- International Student Barometer