The Graduate Staff Student Liaison Committee (GSSLC) is your opportunity, as a student, to raise any issues you would like to bring to the attention of the Economics Department staff.
"Your opinions are valued and carefully considered, so voice them"
You can use the GSSLC as a way of providing formative feedback for module teachers about the content and process of their teaching, and assessed work format and guidelines. You may also want to raise issues about the facilities provided by the Economics department, library services and computing services.
If you have something you would like placed on the agenda, contact one of the GSSLC student representatives directly or use their joint email account: email@example.com. The deadline for Agenda items is the Friday before each meeting. The agenda and minutes of each meeting will be displayed here. You can view some recent issues that have been raised though GSSLC here.
- Term 1 | 24th October 2018, 12-1pm | Room S2.133 | Agenda | Minutes
- Term 1 | 28th November 2018, 12-1pm | Room S2.133 | Agenda | Minutes
- Term 2 | 16th January 2019, 1-2pm | Room S2.133 | Agenda | Minutes
- Term 2 | 6th March 2019, 2-3pm | Room S2.133 | Agenda | Minutes
- Term 3 | 1st May 2019, 1-2pm | Room S2.133 | Agenda | Minutes