Economics Theory WorkshopThursday 11 Dec 2014
The annual Economic Theory Workshop has been hosted by the Department of Economics at The University of Warwick for the last 6 years and is recognised as one of the top workshops in the world.
Date: Friday 12 - Saturday 13 June 2015
This workshop is supported in part by Professor Kremer's ERC grant (263305).
It provides the opportunity for leading Economic theorists to engage and discuss the latest ideas in economic theory and to foster collaborative research projects.
Academic Lead: Professor Bhaskar Dutta
The two-day workshop will include presentations from the following speakers:
- Eddie Dekel, Northwestern University
- Jeffrey Ely, Northwestern University
- Martin Kaae Jensen, University of Leicester
- Emir Kamenica, University of Chicago
- Fuhito Kojima, Stanford University
- Ben Golub, Harvard University
- Olivier Gossner, Paris School of Economics, London School of Economics
- Qingmin Liu, Columbia University
- Ariel Rubinstein, Tel Aviv University, New York University
- Andy Skrzypacz, Stanford University
- Ran Spiegler, University College London
- Juuso Toikka, MIT
The workshop includes a dinner for participants on Friday night and lunch on both days.
To book a place for this event, please complete the registration form. Places are limited so early booking is recommended.
E-mail: economics dot events at warwick dot ac dot uk
Telephone: (024) 76528089