Economics Summer Graduation 2019Tuesday 16 Jul 2019
Congratulations to all our Undergraduate students who will be graduating this summer.
On 19 July 2019, our Undergraduates students will be awarded their degrees at the graduation ceremony which will take place in the Warwick Arts Centre.
Later in the day, graduates along their family and friends are invited to join academic and administrative staff from the Department of Economics to celebrate their graduation success and achievements for an evening reception of drinks, food and music, starting at 4.30pm in Panorama, Rootes Building.
Prize winners for this year's awards will be announced shortly.
There were also a number of awards presented to students in recognition of their work:
- Ognjen Milicevic (Shiv Nath for Best Performance in BSc Economics, Politics and International Studies )
- Matthew Clark (The Peggy Ford Memorial Prize)
- Will Ward (The Rohin Modasia Prize 2019)
- Andre Ng (The Rohin Modasia Prize 2019)
- Munroop Phagura (The Rohin Modasia Prize 2019)
- Joshua Le Cornu (Examiners' Prize for Outstanding Performance in Economics)
- Lucy Vincent (Examiners' Prize for Outstanding Performance in Economics)
- Nadia Bacha (Best Performance in Research in Applied Economics)
- Adam Nowakowski (Best Performance in Research in Applied Economics)
- Joshua Le Cornu (Best Performance in Research in Applied Economics)
- Jonas Knecht (Best Performance in Research in Applied Economics)
- Isabel Higginson (The Outstanding Student Contribution Award in Economics 2019)
- Wiktor Woszczek (The Outstanding Student Contribution Award in Economics 2019)
Department Photo on Graduation Day
An official department photo will be taken immediately after the Graduation ceremony in the Piazza. This is a wonderful memento of your time at University, thus we are expecting as many of you as possible to attend.
Two versions of the photograph are offered - one with mortar boards on heads and one with them thrown up in the air.
PRE-ORDER YOUR PHOTOS ONLINE NOW (and get 25-30% off!)
The discounted prices are as follows -
One photo: £28
Both versions: £39
Postage: Free UK, £4 EU, £7 non-EU
Orders must be placed on or before your Graduation Day. After this date prices will go up by £7-£11.
Photos from the Day
Photos will also be taken by our professional photographer throughout the day, these will be made available online after the Graduation.
We hope you are able to join us at the Graduation Reception following the group photographs for celebratory drinks, nibbles and music. For catering purposes, registration is required in order to attend the reception. Also, please indicate how many people you will be bringing with you (max. 4). If you would like to bring more guests with you, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Keep in touch
We hope that you would like to keep in touch with us via:
• Twitter @warwickecon
• Our Departmental LinkedIn Group
• email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to hear what you are doing after graduation. A new, national Graduate Outcomes survey will capture activities and perspectives of UK graduates and the anonymous results will be invaluable in helping current and future students consider potential career paths.
To make sure we can get in touch to invite you to complete the survey, please keep your contact details up-to-date by visiting the University’s Student Records Online.
The survey is owned by the Higher Education Statistics Agency, who have engaged IFF Research to contact you on our behalf, about 15 months after you complete your course. For more information visit: www.graduateoutcomes.ac.uk/.