Economic History of Race in the United StatesWednesday 21 Oct 2020
The panel will discuss the enduring racial disparities in education, labour markets and other economic outcomes and how history has impacted on cultural and political behaviour.
Monday 22 June 2020 - 4.00 - 5.30pm (UK time)
Online Public Event
- William Collins, Vanderbilt University
- Trevon Logan, The Ohio State University
- Warren Whatley, University of Michigan
- Jhacova Williams, Clemson University
- Bishnupriya Gupta, CAGE Research Director
Organised by CAGE and Economic History Group.