Marketing and Communications Manager
Responsible toProfessional Services Team 0rganogram
Phone: +44 (0)24 761 51402
Email: Bozena dot Beauclair at warwick dot ac dot uk
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, 8:00am to 4:00pm; Friday 8.00am to 3.30pm.
To lead on the design, development and implementation of the Department’s marketing and communication strategy to support the delivery of the Department’s plans and objectives around both research and teaching.
- Overseeing the development and delivery of a range of marketing activities in order to attract high calibre students onto the courses offered by the Department
- Managing the effective operation of the Department’s communication channels (website, social media, targeted emails) for specific purposes
- Promoting the Department’s research activities – non CAGE related (e.g. producing news stories, arranging press releases and coordinating the production of research reports)
- Identifying, building and managing long term relationships with external individuals and organisations to the benefit of the Department, including the development of the alumni relations programme
- Leading on the development, promotion and delivery of departmental initiatives to help students build employability skills.
I have worked in Higher Education for over 20 years in a variety of managerial roles with the most recent ones focusing on marketing and student recruitment. I joined the Department of Economics in December 2016 as Marketing and Student Experience Manager which was a move from a marketing position at the University of Oxford where I was developing effective marketing strategies for a range of courses offered by the Department for Continuing Education. Previous to that I had worked for Warwick for seven years in the role of Marketing and Student Recruitment Manager for the Institute of Education. I enjoy working on marketing projects which combine traditional marketing techniques with digital ones.
My academic and professional interests are wide ranging and include English Literature, Politics, Business, Human Resources and recently, Digital Marketing. I hold a BA(Hons) from the OU and a Master’s degree in European Business from UWE, Bristol. I also have a PG Dip in Learning and Development from the CIPD and PG Dip in Digital Marketing from the Institute of Data & Marketing (IDM).