Student Recruitment and Widening Participation Officer
Bozena Beauclair (Marketing and Communications Manager)Professional Services Team OrganogramLink opens in a new window
Phone: +44 (0)24 765 28569
Email: Charlotte dot Doughty at warwick dot ac dot uk
Monday to Thursday - 8:00am to 4:00pm
Friday: 8:00am to 3:00pm
To lead on the development and implementation of a range of recruitment events and activities to attract, convert and admit high calibre students onto the range of undergraduate, postgraduate taught and postgraduate research programmes delivered by the Department of Economics. Working closely with the Department’s Academic Lead for Widening Participation, to promote economics to diverse audiences and to contribute to the design and development of initiatives and events, in order to increase the number of students from widening participation backgrounds.
- Instigating, developing, implementing, and evaluating a range of in-person and virtual events and activities for prospective students including Open Days, Offer Holder Open Days, bespoke recruitment events and live chats.
- Producing, developing, and evaluating student recruitment communication plans and delivering a range of high-quality, creative and compelling targeted campaigns to diverse audiences utilising a range of appropriate channels.
- Supporting the continued development of the Department's Widening Participation strategy and responsible for coordinating and promoting all outreach activities organised at Department and University level for local and national schools.
- Building and sustaining networks with schools and teachers both locally and nationally.
- Providing advice and guidance to staff on the University’s branding and tone of voice.
Do you have a prospective student enquiry? Please get in touch with the relevant Admissions Team to get your questions answered.