Telephone: +44 (0)24 765 24497
Email: Christine dot Braun at warwick dot ac dot uk
Advice & feedback hours: By appointment (via email).
- Labour Economics
- "Crime and the minimum wage," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 32, pages 122-152, April 2019.
Testing the Independence of Job Arrival Rates and Wage Offers in Models of Job Search, with Ben Griffy, Bryan Engelhard, and Peter Rupert. Labour Economics, vol. 63, April 2020.
- Labor Market Dynamics and the Migration Behavior of Married Couples, with E. Charlie Nusbaum and Peter Rupert. Review of Economic Dynamics, vol. 42, October 2021.
- Aggregate Job Search of the Employed, Unemployed, and Non-Participants
- Measuring the Productivity of Work from Home, with Travis Cyronek and Peter Rupert
- Labor Market Expectations and the Gender Wage Gap [Draft coming soon], with Ana Figueiredo