Carolyn Andrews, Programmes Manager (PGT)
Phone: +44 (0)24 765 28172
Email: C dot Ho dot 1 at warwick dot ac dot uk
S1.132Working hours: Monday to Thursday, 9:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Organise and provide administrative support for the management, administration and delivery of the MRes teaching programmes.
- Responsible for the coordination of PGT dissertations and managing the marking process.
- Lead on the preparation of mitigating circumstances information for PGT students at Mitigating Circumstances meetings.
- Provide advice and support to self-isolating students and liaise with tutors to arrange online learning.
- Manage the operation of systems and procedures for MRes assessed work, including tests, marks and feedback.
- Grant or decline requests for extensions for assessed work or exemptions from tests based on evidence provided and predefined criteria.
- I graduated from National University of Singapore with a degree in Finance. I had worked in banking industry before moving to the UK; and have been working with students at Warwick in different admin roles.