Student Engagement and Experience Co-ordinator
Maninderjit Bhogal, Assistant Programme Manager (UG)Professional Services Team OrganogramLink opens in a new window
Phone: +44 (0)24 761 51281
Email: Claire dot Johnson at warwick dot ac dot uk
Working hours: Monday to Wednesday 8:00-16:00,Thursday 9:00-17:00, Friday 9:00-16:00
To plan, coordinate, promote and deliver student engagement activities in order to achieve the objective of providing an outstanding teaching, learning and student experience.
- Developing and coordinating the delivery of an annual programme of student engagement activities.
- Planning and delivering effective communications to promote the wide range of extra-curricular student opportunities.
- Supporting the undergraduate Student Staff Liaison Committee.
- Supporting the planning of the National Student Survey campaign and the analysis of results.
- Supporting the smooth running of the Personal Development Module.
- Organising the logistics and staffing for UG student engagement activities.
- Liaising with the Economics’ student societies.
I graduated with a BA in History from the University of Birmingham and have worked in various educational and administrative settings over the years. I first joined the Economics Department in 2019 as Programme Assistant in the Undergraduate office, before moving into my current role of Student Engagement and Experience Co-ordinator in 2022.