Phone: +44 (0)24 765 23933
Email: Claire dot Johnson at warwick dot ac dot uk
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, 9:00am to 5:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
To support the administration and delivery of the undergraduate degree programmes in the Department, acting as the first point of contact for undergraduate student enquiries and contributing towards an excellent student experience throughout the student lifecycle.
- Acting as the first point of contact for student enquiries received in the Undergraduate Office.
- Providing support in the planning and delivery of undergraduate degree programmes in the Department, assisting in the setting-up and checking of data within administrative systems such as Tabula and MRM.
- Maintaining and developing efficient office procedures, including maintaining accurate and up to date student records.
- Providing support to the assessment processes, including setting up of assessment deadlines, arranging rooms and invigilators for tests, taking receipt of assessments, distribution of work to markers, and returning marked work to students.
- Provide support to the Department’s examination process, including assisting with special arrangement requests, checking in scripts against attendance sheets, and conducting clerical checks on marked scripts.