Senior Undergraduate Administrator
Jo Turrall, Programmes Manager (UG)Professional Services Team OrganogramLink opens in a new window
Phone: +44 (0)24 76572703
Email: Carol dot Rice at warwick dot ac dot uk
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm, Friday: 9:00am - 4.00pm
To deliver high quality administrative support for the Department’s undergraduate teaching programmes and help to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Department’s Undergraduate Office.
- Providing advice to UG students on all aspects of their degree course.
- Maintaining and processing UG student records and managing module registration.
- Managing the operation of systems and procedures for the setting, collection and marking of UG assessed work
- Collating and maintaining mitigating circumstances information.
- Implementing the Department’s examination processes to include the production of examination papers for UG modules, arrangements for special circumstances and confirming invigilators.
I have worked in a variety of UG administration roles at Warwick over the last 10 years and i joined Economics in August 2022.