Personal Assistant/Executive Officer
Sarah Duggan (Head of Administration (Business and Research))Professional Services Team 0rganogram
Phone: +44 (0)24 765 23031
Email: G dot E dot Gudger at warwick dot ac dot uk
Office: S2.134Link opens in a new window
Working hours (lunch 12:30-1:30pm):
Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5pm ;
Friday, 8:30am to 4:00pm
Term-time - Thursday will be my regular day for 'Working from Home'.
To ensure effective and efficient operation of the Department Office while providing administrative support to the Head of Department, in particular
maintain diary for HoD appointments/meetings and manage HoD email account.
Also, provide administrative support to Head of Administration (Business and Research), HR Officer and other senior faculty staff members.
Other duties include:
- Organisation of Department and other internal meetings and staff events ;
- Organisation of, and support to, Seminar Series, Workshops and Conferences ;
- Space management (i.e. allocation of rooms, office moves, room signage) ;
- Maintaining the Department's Events Calendar with up-to-date information ;
- In addition to the above, other general administrative duties (mainly non-teaching related) includes: member of Health & Safety Committee, welcoming visitors, induction to new staff members, maintaining up-to-date staff lists, management of office keys, telephony queries, general room bookings,
arrange catering for internal meetings/workshops, reservations of visitors/speakers and other adhoc administrative assistance as required.
I have been employed at the University of Warwick since October 1990. My first five years were in School of Engineering, I joined the Department of Economics in July 1995.