Sarah Duggan (Head of Administration (Business and Research)
- Dignity contact for the Department
Phone: +44 (0)24 765 23276
Email: L dot Hayes dot 2 at warwick dot ac dot uk
Office: S2.137Link opens in a new window
Working hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:15am to 4:30 pm
Main ResponsibilitiesTo provide a high quality, efficient and effective in-house Human Resources service to the department including HR support and advice to the Head of Department and Head of Academic Staffing Committees (Teaching and Research and Teaching Focused).
- Administering all HR processes such as Personal Development Reviews, Academic Probation, Academic Promotion, Merit Pay and Senior Salary Review.
- Secretary to Academic Staffing Committee - Teaching and Research and Teaching Focused.
- Oversight of all recruitment and job evaluation processes.
- Responsible for HR casework including: developing policies and procedures, grievance, capability, sickness absence, maternity leave, flexible working.
- Dignity contact, SuccessFactors Champion and PULSE Survey Champion for the Department.
- Member of the Well being, Equality, Diversity and Gender Group.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Athena Swan Action Plan (Staffing)
I am an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Personal Development (CIPD) and have a Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resources Management (both gained in 2005). I have worked in the education sector for a number of years in a voluntary capacity and am a Director/Trustee of an Academy Trust, responsible for the development and implementation of the People strategy across 6 schools (primary and secondary).