Responsible toProfessional Services Team 0rganogram
Phone: +44 (0)24 765 23276
Email: L dot Hayes dot 2 at warwick dot ac dot uk
Working hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:15am to 4:00pm
Main ResponsibilitiesTo provide a high quality, efficient and effective in-house Human Resources service to the department including HR support and advice to the Head of Department and all staff.
- Administering all HR processes such as Personal Development Reviews, Academic Probation, Academic Promotion, Merit Pay and Senior Salary Review.
- Oversight of all recruitment and job evaluation processes.
- Responsible for HR casework including: developing policies and procedures, grievance, capability, sickness absence, maternity leave, flexible working.
- Dignity contact, SuccessFactors Champion and PULSE Survey Champion for the Department.
- Member of the Well being, Equality, Diversity and Gender Group.
I am an Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Personal Development (CIPD) and have a Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resources Management (both gained in 2005).