Hello! I am a Teaching Fellow at the Department of Economics, where I deliver lectures and seminars on Industrial Organisation, Game theory, Mathematical Economics and Intermediate Microeconomics theory, and supervise undergraduate and postgraduate dissertation projects. I am a Fellow of the Advance HE (FHEA).
- Industrial organisation: product introductions, R&D, externalities
- Alternative decision-making theories under risk
- Experimental economics: decision errors
- Application of Machine Learning in economic theory
- First-order stochastic dominance violations, risk preferences and framing effects (experimental study)
- Strategic delay of product upgrades (with Subir Bose & Piercarlo Zanchettin)
- Does unbundling complementary products save the environment? (Theoretical paper)