To coordinate the delivery of the MRes/PhD programmes in the Department, ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of teaching and learning.
- Coordinating the recruitment process to the MRes/PhD programme, and supporting the job market process.
- Providing advice to MRes/PhD students, maintaining and processing MRes/PhD student records and managing module registration.
- Managing the operation of systems and procedures for the setting, collection and marking of MRes assessed work
- Co-ordinating the MRes/PhD timetable
- Implementing the Department’s examination processes to include the production of examination papers for PGT modules, arrangements for special circumstances, confirming invigilators, supporting examination boards and producing and checking examination pass lists for publication.