Undergraduate Programmes Administrator
Jo Turrall, Programmes Manager (UG)Professional Services Team OrganogramLink opens in a new window
Phone: +44 (0)24 765 74411
Email: Nina dot Tricker at warwick dot ac dot uk
Monday: 8.00am - 4.00pm
Tuesday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Wednesday: 8.00am - 4.00pm
Thursday: 8.00am - 4.00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 3.00pm
To deliver high quality administrative support for the Department’s undergraduate teaching programmes and help to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Department’s Undergraduate Office.
- Providing advice to UG students on all aspects of their degree course.
- Maintaining and processing UG student records and managing module registration.
- Managing the operation of systems and procedures for the setting, collection and marking of UG assessed work
- Collating and maintaining mitigating circumstances information.
- Implementing the Department’s examination processes to include the production of examination papers for UG modules, arrangements for special circumstances and confirming invigilators.
I joined the Undergraduate Team here in Economics in September 2022 after graduating from Nottingham Trent University in 2022. Shortly after completing my degree, I decided to go inter-railing around Europe for a month. I enjoy new experiences and try to visit new places as often as I can.