Email: P dot J dot Hammond at warwick dot ac dot uk
Advice and feedback hours: 2021/22
Please contact by email.
Professor of Economics (part time)
- Games and allocation mechanisms with many agents
- Social choice and individual well-being
- Gains from economic migration
- Ethics and economic policy
- Players' beliefs in experimental games
- Quantum probability
- PH337: Economics and Philosophy (Term 1) (with Ben Ferguson) details will be available later at this web page administered by the Philosophy department: details for PH337
- EC9C7 Normative Public Economics (not taught this year)
- EC9A0 - Pre-sessional Mathematics for MRes students (September) (with Pablo Beker)
- EC9A0 Slides for 2020:
Marie Curie Project (April 2007 to March 2010)
Project title: Adapting to the Entirely Unpredictable, and Other Aspects of Dynamic Behaviour: Beyond the von Neumann Standard Paradigm in Games and Economics; view the project.