Telephone: +44 (0)24 765 23052
Fax: +44 (0)24 765 23032
Email: P dot J dot Hammond at warwick dot ac dot uk
Advice and feedback hours: 2018/19
Term 1, weeks 1-7: Please contact by email as I will be away for most of these weeks.
weeks 8–10: to be announced
Term 2, weeks 1–4 and 7–10, Tuesdays, 11:30-12:30 and 14:30-15:30weeks 5–6: Please contact by email as I will be away for most of these weeks
Term 3 Please contact by email as I will be here only irregularly for much of this term.
Professor of Economics
- Games and allocation mechanisms with many agents
- Social choice and individual well-being
- Gains from economic migration
- Ethics and economic policy
- Players' beliefs in experimental games
- Quantum probability
- PH337 - Economics and Philosophy (Term 2) (with Felix Pinkert)
- EC9B6 (Term 1, weeks 8-10) Topics in Public and Political Economics
- EC9A0 - Pre-sessional Mathematics (September) (with Pablo Beker)
Marie Curie Project (April 2007 to March 2010)
Project title: Adapting to the Entirely Unpredictable, and Other Aspects of Dynamic Behaviour: Beyond the von Neumann Standard Paradigm in Games and Economics; view the project.