Phone: +44 (0)24 765 23934
Email: R dot Govindaswamy at warwick dot ac dot uk
Working hours: Monday 8:00am to 4:00pm, Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00am to 5:00pm, Thursday 8:00am to 4:00pm, Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm
To deliver high quality administrative support for the Department’s undergraduate teaching programmes and help to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the Department’s Undergraduate Office.
- Providing advice to UG students on all aspects of their degree course.
- Maintaining and processing UG student records and managing module registration.
- Managing the operation of systems and procedures for the setting, collection and marking of UG assessed work
- Assisting with the administration of the study abroad programme.
- Implementing the Department’s examination processes to include the production of examination papers for UG modules, arrangements for special circumstances and confirming invigilators.