Communications Manager (CAGE)
Responsible toProfessional Services Team Organogram
Phone: +44 (0)24 761 51175
Email: S dot Seavers at warwick dot ac dot uk
Working hours: Tuesday–Friday 8.30am–2.00pm.
To manage communications for the CAGE research centre and support centre staff in translating their research for non-academic audiences (especially journalists and policy makers).
- Project management of policy events and publications
- Content management of the CAGE website
- Editor of CAGE’s bi-annual Advantage magazine
- Management of social media communications
- Creation of original digital content
I have worked in numerous communications, engagement and impact roles across the arts and social sciences. I specialise in the translation of complex research for non-academic audiences. I joined the CAGE team in 2019.