Well done for completing STEM Getting Started! Hopefully you have developed your knowledge about the role of STEM in careers information, advice and guidance.
The aim of this quick quiz is to help you assess your own learning against some of the core learning points in the module. This is a self-assessment exercise and, on completion, comments are found in the view feedback link below.
We hope that now you have completed of STEM Getting Started you have:
- Considered why it is important to improve awareness of STEM courses and careers
- Explored key sources of information about STEM courses and careers
- Reflected on a range of ways to raise awareness of STEM courses and careers
- Some understanding of the importance of equality and diversity in STEM subject choice and careers
- Planned a basic introduction to the importance of STEM subjects to career and course choice for delivery to learners
Some of these outcomes will be fulfilled through your reflections and the ideas recorded in your STEM Careers Personal Action Plan.
Test Yourself on STEM Getting Started
STEM Getting Started Test feedback
How did you do? If you scored between:
6 - 8 Well done! You've cracked STEM Getting Started - time to move on...
4 - 6 Not bad! You've grasped most of STEM Getting Started...
1 - 4 Good try, but you may want to revisit some parts of STEM Getting Started before you move on...
What to do next
Now to move back to STEM Getting Started where you can: