Rose is currently on leave, please refer to Kelly Chennery during this time.
Rose's role is to deal with School-level tasks, covering topics such as personnel, governance, project management, and to liaise with the University.Speak to Rose for:
- Advice on personnel queries, including recruitment, study leave, academic probation, DPR (annual review/merit pay/senior salary review)
- General queries about School and University policies
- Urgent queries involving the Head of School or Director of Administration, if they are not available
- Time Analysis Survey, Conflicts of Interest, Register of Independent Work
- Equality & Diversity or Disability issues
- Advice on facilities/accommodation/infrastructure of the school
- Advice on projects within the School, such as space moves, personal tutee allocation, student record digitisation, monitoring points etc.
Having studied ancient history & ancient Near Eastern languages (Sumerian & Babylonian) at undergraduate level, and modern religious/social history at Masters level, Rose began her career in the private & civil service sectors, and has now worked at a senior level of administration for 10 years in higher education.