Warwick Question Time 2019
We are delighted to announce that PAIS and the Department of Economics are once again hosting a Warwick Question Time to debate current affairs. It will take place on Wednesday 2nd October, 6-7.30pm, in the Butterworth Hall, Warwick Arts Centre.
The event is very similar in format to the popular BBC television show, and will form part of our induction activities for PAIS and Economics students to start the new academic year in style and is an excellent opportunity for students to engage with politicians, policy makers and academics on major issues and questions that concern the world.
The panellists will be:
- Rachana Shanbhogue - Business correspondent, The Economist
- Stephen Kinnock MP - Labour Member of Parliament for Aberavon and member of the Select Committee on Exiting the European Union
- Alicia Kearns - Former Conservative Parliamentary Candidate and expert in National Security and Counter-Terrorism
- Remi Trovo - Year 2, BA Hons Politics and International Studies
- Paula Bejarano Carbo - Year 3, BA Hons Philosophy, Politics and Economics
The panel will be chaired by Professor Chris Anderson, Professor in European Politics and Policy at the European Institute, London School of Economics and a former Professor of Politics and Economics at Warwick.
More details and a registration form can be found here. Please do register ASAP to ensure your place. We look forward to seeing you there!