679 single rooms across three blocks on campus with up to eight rooms per flat.
First year undergraduates, returning undergraduates and postgraduates in separate areas.
Two students sharing a bathroom.
Self catered with up to eight students sharing a kitchen.
2018/19 Accommodation Fees
Let starts Saturday 22 September 2018.
|let length||per week||per year|
- Average size 4.0m x 2.5m
- Standard single bed (UK single, 190cm x 91cm) with bed linen, duvet and pillow
- Wardrobe, desk, chair, bookshelf and wastepaper bin
- Network port
- Shared between two students
- Includes toilet, washbasin and bath with overhead shower
- Some rooms include level access bathrooms
- Shared kitchen for up to eight students
- Cooker, fridge and freezer
- Microwave, toaster and kettle
- Ironing board
- Cupboard space
- Please be advised that some contracts start on a Sunday, but to ease comparison of the fees across halls, we have rounded up all the weekly let lengths to the nearest week and all the weekly rents to the nearest pound (£).
- All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Images are indicative of the quality and style of the specification and may not wholly represent the actual fittings and furnishings in a particular hall or room.
- The specifications of halls/rooms is correct at the date of publish but may be subject to change as necessary.
- During the year there will be building works across campus. This may affect some halls but every effort will be made to keep noise, disruption and inconvenience to a minimum.