Undergraduate and Postgraduate
|let length||per week||per year|
All fees include contents insurance, heating, electricity, gas and water.
Let start date
- Sunday 22 September 2019
About the hall
- 195 single rooms with to up 12 rooms per block
- Shared bathrooms
- Kitchen self catered with up to 12 students sharing
- First year undergraduates and postgraduates
- Décor, furnishings and layout may vary
I ended up loving my room, which was surprisingly large, and the location was absolutely perfect. I was especially worried about not having an en-suite, but it never ended up bothering me during the year." Mae, Law
- Average size 4.0m x 2.4m
- Standard single bed (190cm x 91cm)
- Bed linen, duvet and pillow
- Wardrobe and bookshelf
- Desk, chair and wastepaper bin
- Network port
- Bath with overhead shower
- Shared between six students on average
- Each flat also includes a seperate shower room
- Cooker, fridge and freezer
- Microwave, toaster and kettle
- Ironing board
- Cupboard space
- Shared kitchen for up to 12 students
A handy side by side comparison for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Please be advised that some contracts start on a Sunday, but to ease comparison of the fees across halls, we have rounded up all the weekly let lengths to the nearest week and all the weekly rents to the nearest pound (£).
- All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Images are indicative of the quality and style of the specification and may not wholly represent the actual fittings and furnishings in a particular hall or room.
- The specifications of halls/rooms is correct at the date of publish but may be subject to change as necessary.
- During the year there will be building works across campus. This may affect some halls but every effort will be made to keep noise, disruption and inconvenience to a minimum.