Cryfield Standard 2023
- Utility bills included
- Contents insurance included
|let length||per week||per year|
Let start date
- Saturday 23 September 2023
About the hall
- 254 single occupancy rooms in corridor living environment
- Sharing a bathroom between 6 students on average
- Self-catered kitchen shared with up to 14 students
- First year undergraduates
This is definitely a good choice if you want something cost-effective and a bit more relaxed, while still being close to the main action of campus." Bethany, Finance
I really liked how spacious the kitchen was – plenty of storage space for everyone. There’s also a big table in the kitchen which makes Cryfield feel very sociable." Emily, Maths
- Average size 8.74m²
- Standard single bed (190cm x 91cm) with mattress protector
- Wardrobe and bookshelf
- Desk, desk lamp, chair and wastepaper bin
- Network port
- Bed linen, duvet and pillow is not provided
- Bath with overhead shower or shower
- Shared between 6 students on average
- Cooker, fridge and freezer
- Microwave, toaster and kettle
- Ironing board
- Cupboard space
- Induction hobs that require the use of induction pans
- Shared with up to 14 students
- Located next to central campus
- Close to sports facilities including the new Sport and Wellness Hub
- Access to Cryfield Village Hall with bookable meeting room, dance/yoga studio, cinema and music room
- Access to laundry facilities
- Support available from the Residential Community Team
- Wi-Fi access provided by IT Services
- Common room in each block
- Access to a Residence Hub for help during your stay
- Please be advised that some contracts start on a Sunday, but to ease comparison of the fees across halls, we have rounded up all the weekly let lengths to the nearest week.
- All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Images are indicative of the quality and style of the specification and may not wholly represent the actual fittings and furnishings in a particular hall or room.
- We will do all that we reasonably can to provide services and facilities as described on our website and in our marketing materials. However, please be advised that some services may be affected due to regulatory/legal changes or due to reasons beyond our reasonable control. We will endeavour to inform of you of any changes, where possible.
- The specifications of halls/rooms is correct at the date of publication but may be subject to change as necessary. During the year there will be building works across campus. This may affect some halls but we will do all that we reasonably can to keep noise, disruption and inconvenience to a minimum. It may also mean that some facilities are unavailable.
- The Residential Life Team is being renamed to the Residential Community Team. There may be instances where you notice either of these being referred to on our website, however please note that they are the same team.