The Chaplaincy is open!
There's space to study, relax, pray or meditate.
Term Time events
- The Chaplaincy is open for students and staff.
- The Islamic Prayer Hall is open for prayer.
- 12:30 Catholic Mass in the Chaplaincy during term time, starting in welcome week
- 17:00 Church on Campus in the Chaplaincy during term time, starting in welcome Week
- 12:00 - 13:30 Community Lunch in the Chaplaincy
- 12:00 - 14:00 Craft Café in the Chaplaincy
- 12.30 Mid-Week Holy Communion in the Chapel during term time, starting from September
- 13:00 Bagel Lunch in the Chaplaincy with Rabbi Fishel Cohen during term time, although it is always worth checking with Rabbi Fishel or the Chaplaincy Office as some weeks this changes to reflect the Jewish Festivals.
- 12:30 Catholic Mass in the Chaplaincy during term time, starting in Welcome Week on Thursday at 12:00
- Friday Prayers in the Islamic Prayer Hall
|Religious festival dates|