We look after our own faith communities, as well as getting involved in the wider wellbeing of University life, and work closely together for festivals and retreats in the year, including:
- University Carol Service at the end of term 1
- Ash Wednesday Service in term 2
- An Annual Retreat away, usually at the start of the Easter Vacation
- A Retreat in Daily Life run in term 3
There are also services and events for the Catholic and Anglican/Free Church communities all through the year.
In term time these include:
- Midweek communion / Mass: Wednesday at 12:30pm in the Chapel for members of Anglican and Free Church traditions
- Thursdays and Fridays at 12.15pm in the Chapel for members of the Catholic tradition
- Sunday Services: Catholic Mass at 12.30pm in the Chaplaincy Central Space
- 5 O'Clock service (Church on Campus), led by our Anglican Chaplain
Everyone is very welcome at any of our services.
You can access the Catholic Chapalincy's term card for Term 1 2018/19 here:
The library space in the Chaplaincy has a good number of Christian books, devotionals and Bible guides. Students are welcome to borrow books by signing them out and returning within a few weeks.
Annual Carol Service
End of year Barbecue
Christian Aid Big Brekkie