Work with us
The Community Values Education Programme (CVEP) team develop and deliver initiatives that promote the importance of a strong values-driven community at Warwick.
Potential applicants are welcome to contact Puja Laporte (Programme Manager) via CVEP@warwick.ac.uk for an informal discussion in advance of making an application.
Key information about the promotional video:
- We are developing an Active Bystander promotional video.
- Filming will take place in June.
Students will be paid via a gift voucher as a thank you for their time.
- We want a variety of people to take part.
- The video will feature on our webpages and will be used in our courses in the future.
- You will be asked to share the impact of the course on you and why think other students should take part.
Calling all advocates for the Active Bystander Initiative
Have you gained something from your time on the course?
We are calling for students who have previously completed the Active Bystander Intervention course to take part in the filming for a new promotional video for the course at Warwick.
This opportunity is for people who feel passionate about the course, who gained a lot from it, and who want to share their message with other students.
You will be interviewed and filmed by the Warwick Comms team (in June 2024) and part of your interview may be included in the final promotional video.
- Students who are interviewed will receive a £20 gift voucher for their time.
- Students who are interviewed and in the video will receive a £40 gift voucher for their time.
Register your interest and if you are selected, you will be invited to a briefing in May.
Recruitment open for a new Tutor
We are recruiting for another Tutor to join our term to deliver Active Bystander courses in Term 3. The contract is for 45 hours total. The rate of pay is £17.90 per hour.
Please see the full job description and apply via unitempsLink opens in a new window.