A mobile application which will show you personalised data from many systems including timetabling, coursework, the Library, the Sports Centre, etc.
We can help you to create effective, usable websites by providing you with site designs, homepage layouts, copywriting, advice and support.
Choose your preferred site design, homepage layout and imagery – then submit a new site requirements form. We will implement your site free of charge.
Standard website plus additional design
Choose your preferred site design, homepage layout and imagery – we will implement your site and provide additional graphic design, copywriting, or tailored advice and support.
We can write copy for your site on your behalf, review and edit existing copy, or train your team how to write effectively for online audiences.
From 23 May 2017 onwards, older browsers will no longer be supported by the University website, with features becoming unavailable over the coming months. This is a result of behind-the-scenes changes we need to make to ensure the safe and secure operation of the Warwick website.
SiteBuilder will be in maintenance mode (read-only) on Tuesday 28 February 2017 from 10 am until approximately 12 noon. During this time it won't be possible to:
- Submit forms or view form submissions (including those that take payments)
- Submit, edit or delete bookings on resource booking pages
- Edit pages, page properties or permissions
- Add, edit or remove posts in discussion forums
- View web traffic statistics
After the maintenance period, you'll see that SiteBuilder's edit section has an updated look and feel, as described in our previous post.
If you expect this to cause you any problems, p…
- My Warwick, our new mobile app, has launched to a wider body of students
- Coursework management new marking workflows including double blind marking workflow have now all been released, check of requirements and minor tweaks to exam grids are expected
- Currently working on changes to People Search to facilitate the new telephone system
- Replace the eRefs system with one that works on our new infrastructure
- Providing single sign-on support for Warwick's new HR system
We report monthly and annual metrics on the following services and activities:
|Number||Metric||What we measure|
|1||Website performance||Time to load a web page on and off campus|
|2||Website activity||Number of page views, edits made and editors using the web site|
|3||Support volume||Volume of support calls received|
|4||Support response||Percentage of support calls handled within agreed target times|