We released Tabula 2019.1.5 on Tuesday 15 January 2019. This version includes two updates to improve performance when:
- the assignment submissions screen loads
- viewing lists of tutees and other relationship types, such as supervisees
We released Tabula 2019.1.4 on Friday 11 January 2019. This version includes further performance improvements to make pages in coursework management significantly faster, such as:
- the marker's view when they add marks or feedback to an assignment
- expanding a module to view its assignments
We released Tabula 2019.1.3 on Friday 11 January 2019.
In this version, we made two changes to improve the speed of some slow pages in coursework management. This is part of ongoing work to improve performance for markers and administrators who handle assignments.
The help text shown to students who resubmit assignments now emphasises that:
- they should attach all their files for the assignment
- any files submitted previously will be replaced
We released Tabula 2019.1.2 on Monday 7 January 2019. This version contains several bug fixes, including:
- When you select the courses and routes to generate an exam grid, inactive routes no longer appear in the routes drop-down list. These are routes marked as inactive in SITS because they do not run in the current academic year.
- When you record a meeting with a Dissertation Supervisor, the Personal Tutor is no longer selected as a meeting participant by default.
We released Tabula 2019.1.1 on Friday 4 January 2019. In this version:
- exam grid previews load more quickly
- component marks for permanently withdrawn students now display in exam grids