We released Tabula 2022.11.5 on Wednesday 30th November. In this version, we:
- Fixed an issue when processing module marks that prevented students from being deselected for processing after a validation error occurred.
We released Tabula 2022.11.4 on Wednesday 23rd November 2022. In this version, we:
- Fixed an issue that cleared student marks/feedback, which had been entered but not saved on assignment marking pages, when the user saved information for another student.
We also released hotfix 2022.11.3.1 on Monday 21st November 2022, which fixed a bug that caused problems when importing supervisor data from SITS.
We released Tabula 2022.11.3 on Wednesday 16th November 2022. In this version, we:
- Fixed a bug that prevented timetables from correctly filtering Small group teaching and Syllabus+ events.
We released Tabula 2022.11.2 on Wednesday 9th of November. In this version, we:
- Fixed an issue that meant resits were incorrectly created with online exam assessment types in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that caused some monitoring schemes to display an incorrect number of students on the Manage monitoring points page.
We released Tabula 2022.11.1 on Wednesday 2nd November 2022. In this version, we:
- Changed the process for the deferral of exams via a student's mitigating circumstances submission. Previously, resits for the affected exams were automatically generated, where possible. This led to issues if, for example, the Senior Tutor had selected the wrong exam period when recommending the deferral, or the department subsequently closed the generated resit records in error, meaning students were missing from exam schedules. Now, the affected component marks are changed to 0 and component grades are updated to indicate that a further first attempt (S) or resit (R) is required, but no resits are automatically generated. The corresponding module marks and grades are also reset. Once the department has processed the marks for any affected modules, they can then generate the necessary resits in Marks management.
- Updated the release date for postgraduate taught (PGT) students to Wednesday 30th November 2022. These students will be able to see their agreed mark, grade and result in their Tabula profile from this date.