If you have a strong sense of vocation, the search for meaningful work will be a critical component of your job search. This session will help you to explore your values, skills and motivations and apply them to your job search. This session is for you if:
- You worry that moving roles will mean giving up the professional identity you have worked hard for
- You worry about making difficult choices and compromises because your values and vocation are important to you
Who should attend?
University of Warwick Research Active Staff (staff on Research-focused, Teaching-focused and Research and Teaching contracts).
Leadership and Management Development do not accept applications from PGRs. PGRs should refer to the Research Development at the Doctoral College.
Workshop enables participants to:
- Articulate your skills, values and motivation in relation to your current and future career.
- Evaluate the tools that will help you identify your skills, values and motivation.
- Apply your learning to the search for meaningful work.
Any pre-work will be e-mailed or added to the Teams channel for the delegates prior to the workshop.