Cafe Gibbet Hill
Restaurant and coffee bar at Gibbet Hill campus.
Enjoy the busy and laid back vibe of life at Cafe Gibbet Hill. Only a 10 minute walk from central campus.
|Monday - Friday||8.00am - 3.00pm|
|Saturday - Sunday||Closed|
Hot food is available 8.00am - 2.00pm.
Please note: opening times can vary during term and holiday dates. Please view the latest opening times.
+44 (0)24 7652 2576
Medical School, ground floor, Gibbet Hill campus
'Value for Money' offer
Ready-made Warwick Value Meals. Home cooked favourites such as curries, stews and tagines. All with vegetarian options.
- Only £3.00 per portion
- NAIC Café | Café Library | Café Gibbet Hill
- Monday – Friday from 11.00am
- Hot breakfast options, including the great value “Magnificent 7”
- Hot food counter service
- Made to order baguettes and omelettes
- Healthy snacks, fruit and protein pots
Facilities and services
- Outside paved courtyard with wooden benches
- Separate coffee and snack station for speedy service