The busiest outlet on campus. Hot food and grab-and-go.
Hot food from early morning to late afternoon.
10% off all food and drink when you use your Eating at Warwick card.
We are located on the ground floor of the Library.
Large, busy and energetic
We are the busiest food place on campus and very popular with students. At peak times we serve nearly 3,000 customers a day. Even though we're busy, we always aim to provide quality food, great choice and fast service.
So while the Library itself may be quiet, we're definitely full of energy and chatter.
Pizza to go
Pizza is still available across campus, but is now operated by the Warwick Food & Drink pizza offer service.
- Stylish seating in a busy setting
- Separate grab and go counter serving coffee and snacks for speedy service
- Hot food counter including street food and international dishes
- Cooked breakfast options including the great value 'Magnificent 7'
- Freshly made crêpes Tuesday and Thursday 11am - 6pm during term time
- Daily lunch specials
- Large range of sandwiches, panini and wraps
- Cakes, pastries and healthy snacks
- Barista coffee and a range of hot and cold drinks
+44 (0)24 7652 2508
Library, University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL