The busiest outlet on campus. Hot food and grab-and-go service counters.
Hot food from early morning to late afternoon. 'Order a pizza' service available.
10% off all food and drink when you use your Eating at Warwick card.
We are located on the ground floor of the Library.
Large, busy and energetic
We are the busiest food place on campus and very popular with students. At peak times we serve nearly 3,000 customers a day. Even though we're busy, we always aim to provide quality food, great choice and fast service.
So while the Library itself may be quiet, we're definitely full of energy and chatter.
Pizza to go
We've all been hard at work studying or sitting in a lunchtime meeting when hunger strikes. Well we can help with our pizza delivery service, unique to Café Library. Simply decide what pizza you'd like from our menu, then ring up and we can whizz it across to certain parts of campus. Pizza - the answer to all life's problems.
- Stylish seating in a busy setting
- Separate grab and go counter serving coffee and snacks for speedy service
- Campus pizza delivery - unique to Café Library
- Hot food counter including street food and international dishes
- Cooked breakfast options including the great value “Magnificent 7”
- Freshly made crêpes Tuesday and Thursday 11am-6pm during term time
- Daily lunch specials
- Large range of sandwiches, panini and wraps
- Cakes, pastries and healthy snacks
- Barista coffee and a range of hot and cold drinks
+44 (0)24 7652 2508
Library, University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL