Warwick Retail is following all Governmental recommendations and working in partnership with the University of Warwick and Public Health England to monitor the global outbreak of Covid-19.
Our aim is to ensure we have a robust and up-to-date monitoring and response plan in place to secure the wellbeing and safety of our staff and customers. We want you to know that we are being extra vigilant and have taken additional steps this week to minimise any possible impact. This includes:
- An enhanced regime of disinfection procedures of high touch surfaces and common areas
- Clear signage and communications to all staff that, if they have any reason to suspect exposure or are symptomatic of illness, we will ask them not to work in or visit the campus, this includes:
- people with confirmed coronavirus
- people who have been in close contact with someone with confirmed coronavirus
- people who have been to a country or area with a high risk of coronavirus in the last 14 days
Should you have any questions for us, please email warwickretail at warwick dot ac dot uk. For the latest advice and updates, please see the NHS website.