A new bookselling partnership with Blackwell’s
We’re pleased to announce a new online academic book service coming to campus, operated by Blackwell’s, the UK’s largest academic bookseller.
The new service is coming very soon and will replace the existing University Bookshop, which will permanently close on 24 July 2019 following summer graduation.
Blackwell’s will also be operating a pop-up bookshop at Warwick Arts Centre at the start of term one for a minimum of five weeks.
Benefits you can enjoy from our partnership with Blackwell’s
- Price Match Guarantee – books in the pop-up shop price matched against Waterstones, WHSmith and Amazon
- Textbook Bundling – unique bundling offering unbeatable value for students
- Dedicated account manager to work closely with academic departments
- Place departmental orders and reading list requirements
- Free UK delivery on all online orders
- Easy ordering on Opera
Katie Chapman, Blackwell’s
Katie dot chapman at blackwell dot co dot uk
Easy ordering for departments
Individual book requirements
Order online or visit the pop-up shop in Warwick Arts Centre at the beginning of term one.