Research & Impact Services (R&IS) is responsible for the University’s Research Strategy. Each Faculty has a dedicated Research Strategy & Development Manager. They offer the following services:
- Research Strategy – institutional, within and across departments, and Strategic Initiatives, Global Research Priorities
- Research Funding including policy environment advice, horizon scanning, funders workshops
- External funding including GCRF and internal funding including Research Development Fund
- Development of large, strategic funding applications
- Research Excellence Framework (REF)
- Research communications.
For further information please email ResearchStrategyDev@warwick.ac.uk