Please find below links to guidance from Research & Impact Services on key areas that fall within Trusted Research:
- Export Controls Link opens in a new window
- Nagoya ProtocolLink opens in a new window
- National Security and Investment Act Link opens in a new window
- Research Code of PracticeLink opens in a new window
- Research Ethics ReviewLink opens in a new window
If you have any questions or would like further guidance on Trusted Research, please contact the Research Governance & Compliance team via.
For queries regarding ethics, please direct these to the appropriate member of the Governance & Ethics team via the Research & Impact Services Contacts page.
The Trusted Research agenda outlines the potential risks to UK research and innovation. It also sets out guidance on how to protect research whilst ensuring measures are proportionate to the risk and balanced to support the benefits of international research collaboration.