Please join us for a Lunch and Learn Session with Carers UK - Making Caring More Visible, Valued, and Supported.
Wednesday 29th June, 10am - 11am, on Teams.
About the session
This session will be conducted by Juliet Andrew-Orji from Employers for Carers.
This session will help you to:
• Gain information on what it means to be a working carer.
• Hear about what support is available for carers - both in and outside the workplace.
• Identify options to help you/your colleagues combine work and care.
• Understand the support and policies in place at University of Warwick
• Learn about how Employers for Carers, Carers UK and others can help.
Employers for Carers Digital
Don't forget you can access the Employers for Carers UK digital platform, an online resource hub for carers. EfC Digital includes case studies, model policies, FAQs, toolkits, expert opinion pieces, policy news and essential guides, and e-Learning modules.