Swimming, climbing, tennis and more. Get moving with a range of activities for kids aged 3-16.
Give your children the chance to have fun and get fit, or join them and be active together.
- For 5-17 year olds
- Swim, gym or climb membership
- From £12.50 per month (direct debit)
Born to Move
Fitness classes for kids jam-packed with fresh moves and the latest music. Improve agility, balance, coordination, endurance, flexibility and speed.
- Classes running weekly
- For ages 8-15
Learn to swim
Swimming lessons for children aged 4+ weekdays and weekends.
- 30 minute classes
- Small group sizes
- Calm and relaxed environment
- Expert Swim England trained instructors
- £25 per month (direct debit)
To the swimming pool... and beyond. Keep the kids healthy, happy and active with our Disney-inspired family fun swim session.
- Saturdays 12.00pm to 12.45pm
- £4 per person
Family Swim Sunday
Dedicated family friendly pool time with floats, toys and fun.
- Sundays 12.30pm – 3.00pm
- £5.50 per adult and £3.50 per child (under 4’s free)
- Free for Inclusive and Gym members
From beginners to rising stars, our junior tennis programme teaches kids great tennis skills by our expert coaches in a fun environment.
- Tots Tennis for ages 3-4
- Mini Tennis for ages 8–10
- Junior Tennis for ages 11+
- Disability Tennis
Bear Cubs Climbing
Let your young climbers experience Bear Rock climbing wall every weekend.
- For ages 7+
- 2 hours on Saturday and Sunday
- £45.00 per month / £42.00 direct debit
Book a party with a difference with an action-packed, fun-filled climbing adventure for all abilities.
- For ages 5+
- All equipment hire included
- Can cater for different size parties and lengths of time
Let your children learn and develop new skills, make friends and have plenty of fun.
- For ages 5-16
- 8.00am until 6.00pm every day during the school holidays
- Sports and multi-activity camps available
Join today and get your kids active your a range of junior membership options.
Junior Swim Junior Gym Junior Climb
From only £12.50 per month