Kids swimming lessons in Coventry
Reserve your space for kids swimming lessons at Warwick Sport.
£36 per month (direct debit)
- Monday - Friday, 4.00pm - 6.15pm
- Saturday & Sunday, 9.00am - 1.30pm
- Lessons run 50 weeks a year
From learning to enter the water safely to swimming butterfly stroke for 25 metres.
Our swimming lessons are ideal for children aged four through to 11, catering for beginners learning to swim to those mastering more advanced techniques.
How will my child benefit?
- The ability to get out of potentially life-threatening situations
- Improve stamina, strength and flexibility
- Grow in confidence
- Safely enjoy trips to the seaside
- Swimming is the only named sport on the Primary School National Curriculum
Stages & progression
Our swimming lessons for kids follow the Swim England Learn to Swim framework, as well as our own internal movement criteria.
Email swim at warwick dot ac dot uk
Location Swimming pool, Sports and Wellness Hub
SatNav postcode: CV4 7EU
You’ll find the swimming pool at the Sports & Wellness Hub on the University of Warwick campus. Our location makes us easily accessible for kids swimming lessons in Coventry and the local area.