Give your child a skill for life
From their first introduction to the water, to building confidence or improving technique. Help your child to become a capable and confident swimmer.
- For children aged 4+
- 30 minute classes
- Weekdays and weekends
- Expert Swim England-trained instructors
- Small group sizes
Spaces available. Enquire today.
Reserve your space for children's swimming lessons at Warwick Sport.
£25.00 per month (direct debit)
How will my child benefit?
- The ability to get out of potentially life-threatening situations
- Keep active and improve strength and flexibility
- Increase stamina, balance and posture
- Swimming is the only named sport on the Primary School National Curriculum
- Make friends and grow in confidence
- Fully enjoy trips to the seaside and beach holidays
- Have lots of fun on a weekly basis
Our swimming classes follow the Swim England Learn to Swim framework and are ideal for children aged four through to 11.
Get one-to-one tuition for your child, led by an expert instructor. We can help anyone, regardless of your initial ability in the water.
Swim with a view
Learn to swim in a calm and relaxed environment. Our flexible pool offers a way for everyone of all skill levels to enjoy the water.
About the City of Coventry Swimming Club
The swimming lessons will be operated in partnership with the City of Coventry Swimming Club
They are one of the largest and most successful swimming clubs in the West Midlands and has a strong reputation for supporting swimmers of all ages and abilities.
Email swim at warwick dot ac dot uk
Phone +44 (0)24 7652 3011
Location Swimming pool, Sports and Wellness Hub
SatNav SatNav postcode: CV4 7EU
You’ll find the swimming pool at the new Sports & Wellness Hub on the University of Warwick campus. Our location makes us easily accessible for children's swimming lessons in Coventry and the local area.