Learn or improve with an intensive masterclass available in a range of sports and activities.
- Available to everyone
- Range of activities
- One day intensive sessions
- Instructor led
- Gain a new skill or refresh your knowledge in an exisiting hobby
|Price per course||£70 | £185
(dependent on activity)
University of Warwick staff? You can use a Warwick Learning Access (WLA) voucher and do a course for free.
How do I book?
All courses can be booked online, just find your activity below for your booking link.
Want to know more?
If you have a question or want to know more about a masterclass, please get in touch.
Contact warwicksport at warwick dot ac dot uk
Contact +44 (0)24 7652 3011
Kayaking| Stand-up paddleboarding | Dressage
Develop the essential skills for golf in one day in a friendly and informal group setting.
- Enjoy a morning coffee and an informal chat with your coach.
- Learn the basic rules and fundamentals and develop your techniques with a focus on grip, stance and half and full swings.
- Use the driving range and short game areas.
- Play in small groups around the Warwickshire County Golf Club Par3 course.
- Finish with a recap of the days events and to ask any questions.
Explore the beautiful rolling green hills of the Cotswolds whilst enjoying the health benefits of physical activity.
- Enjoy the far reaching views of Uley and the surrounding countryside.
- Visit Uley Bury, a Iron Age Fort and Cotswold Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Head off the beaten track through the ancient beech woodlands of Crawley Valley.
- Stop for a break in the quaint village of Nympsfield.
- Cross open fields and enter the ancient beech woods of Owlpen.
An introduction to yoga for those new to, or looking to restart, the practice.
- Introduces the foundations of yoga including key postures and breath work
- Look at the philosophy of yoga and the basic principles of anatomy and alignment.
- Explore a range of yoga styles including Hatha, Vinyasa Flow and Restorative
- Work on different posture groups such as standing, seated, backbends and more.
Develop the essential skills for skiing in one day and gain the confidence to tackle the slopes.
- Perfect if you are embarking on your first ski holiday abroad or if you live a long distance from the SnowDome.
- Enjoy a morning coffee and course welcome with an initial equipment introduction before heading out on the slopes.
- Avaliable for all ages and abilities, with a fully qualified snowsports team and tonnes of snow.
- Once successfully completed you will be a recreational skier with the ability to use all lifts, perform controlled linked turns, control speed and direction and stop confidently.