Rock up & Play and take part in a variety of sport sessions to keep fit, improve your skills and make new friends.
Rock up & Play
Get in the game, and be game for a laugh, with everyone playing together regardless of ability.
There are two types of Rock up & Play sessions available.
- Community Rock up & Play
- Four sessions to choose from that are available to everyone.
- Campus Rock up & Play
- A packed week of exclusive sessions for University of Warwick students and staff or student only sessions.
Interested in leading a session? Find out how to become an Activator.
Book your place
You must book your place in advance online or by visiting the Sports Hub.
- If you have not booked you will not be able to take part.
- If you arrive more than five minutes late you may lose your space.
- Sessions are only available for 18+.
Have a question?
Get in touch at warwickactive at warwick dot ac dot uk
Community Rock up & Play
Available to everyone.
- Badminton - Monday, 6.00pm - 8.00pm
- Badminton - Sunday, 6.00pm - 8.00pm
- Wheelchair Basketball - Friday, 9.00pm - 10.00pm
- Volleyball - Saturday, 6.30pm - 8.00pm
- Cricket - Sunday, 12.30pm - 2.30pm
|Members & non-members||£4.00|
Campus Rock up & Play
For University of Warwick students and staff.
Racquet & bat
- Table Tennis**
- Swim Clinic
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Athletic Circuits**
*beginner sessions available | **student only | ^female only sessions available
|University of Warwick students and staff||Free|