Rock up & Play and take part in a variety of sport sessions to keep fit, improve your skills and make new friends.
Rock up & Play
Get in the game, and be game for a laugh, with everyone playing together regardless of ability.
There are two types of Rock up & Play sessions available.
- Community Rock up & Play
- Four sessions to choose from that are available to everyone.
- Campus Rock up & Play
- A packed week of exclusive sessions for University of Warwick students and staff or student only sessions.
Interested in leading a session? Find out how to become an Activator.
Book your place
You must book your place in advance online or by visiting the Sports Hub.
If you have not booked onto the Rock-up session you will not be able to take part. Sessions are only available for 18+.
Get in touch
Email warwicksport at warwick dot ac dot uk
Phone +44 (0)24 7652 3011
Community Rock up & Play
Available to everyone.
- Badminton - Monday, 6.00pm - 8:00pm
- Badminton - Sunday, 6.00pm - 8:00pm
- Wheelchair Basketball - Friday, 9.00pm - 10pm
- Volleyball - Saturday, 6.30pm - 8:00pm
|Members & non-members||£4.00|
Campus Rock up & Play
For University of Warwick students and staff.
Racquet & bat
- Table Tennis**
- Swim Clinic
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Athletic Circuits**
*beginner sessions available | **student only | ^female only sessions available
|University of Warwick students and staff||Free|